Same Day Service: If you place your request before 2:00pm, we can usually provide same day service. Enter your information below and one of our qualified technicians will contact you quickly to assist you.
All Fields Required
- Central A/C Systems
- Digital/Electronic Controls
Preventative Air Conditioning Maintenance
Air Conditioning Maintenance Saves You Money
- How to have your air conditioning system running at peak performance when the weather gets either extremely hot or extremely cold?
- How much money proper air conditioning maintenance saves on your electric bill in the long run?
- Why AC tune ups are recommended at least once a year in Florida?
- How much longer you can extend the life of your air conditioning unit with proper maintenance?
- How an oil or gas furnace air conditioning tune up is different than a heat pump tune up?
If It Ain’t Broke, Don’t Fix It?
If you knew that you were going to have an automobile accident before it happened, wouldn’t you do everything to avoid the costly repairs, being without a vehicle, and putting yourself at risk?
You can do just that when it comes to your residential or commercial air conditioner. Most of the air conditioner repairs we see, were avoidable. Preventative air conditioning maintenance can find problems with your system before they become damaging and irreversible, leaving you without air conditioning and with a repair bill that might have been avoided.
If I am Paying You Now, How Can It Save Me Later?
Would you drive your car without an oil change? What about never replacing the air filter? A dirty or malfunctioning air conditioning system will cost more electricity to run. In addition, it places a greater strain on the parts of the unit and can force you to replace parts unnecessarily.
Once a year, we will:
- check operation of thermostat
- check all wire connections at indoor unit, outdoor unit, and thermostat
- check drain pan and clean out drain line
- check operating amperage of fan motors
- check amperage of compressor
- check operating pressures of refrigerant circuit
- check temperature split across condenser coil and evaporator coil
- check operation of safety controls, if applicable
- check oil fan motors, if applicable
- check for visible refrigerant leaks
Why Get Preventative Maintenance on a Brand New Unit?
Besides saving yourself money in the long run, you mean? If that isn’t enough of an incentive, most manufacturers require an annual checkup when 10-year warranties are in effect. In most cases, they will require proof of annual air conditioning maintenance for any warranty claims.
Fill out the Priority Service Request form, and ask us about our Preventative Maintenance options today!